The smoky heat and sweet chili sauce gives this steak an unforgettable taste.You’ll never get enough!
Prepare avocado salsa: Combine avocado, onions, tomatoes, lime juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss to mix well; set aside, covered.
Combine steak, sweet chili sauce, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl; toss until well blended.
Set a nonstick pan over high heat. Add the steak mixture and cook, stirring, until just cooked through and browned, for about 3 minutes.
Transfer the meat mixture to a heatproof bowl and cover to keep warm.
In the meantime, follow the packet instructions to heat tortillas or fajitas.
Serve the steak with avocado salsa and the fajitas.
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lettuce, shredded
- 360 grams grated cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 700 grams beef rump steak, cut into small strips
- 240 grams sour cream, to serve